Wednesday, February 9, 2011

happy hump day :)

hello, my lovely friends :)
happy wednesday!

so, i am contemplating making a tumblr with my eats...seems to be increasing in popularity, and i always enjoy looking at other people's eats and getting ideas for new and exciting things to try. Seeing as I'm doing recovery and actually eating good stuff, might as well share! We'll see if I can figure out how to even use tumblr, ha.

anyway, today is a relatively busy day for me. Wednesdays always are. I go to work, have a short break at home, and then volunteer with our church children's choir. Afterwards, I go to adult choir. I never really wanted to do the children's choir but I have such a difficult time saying no that I just end up committing to things I don't really want to be committed to. Guess I better learn how to start saying no thanks.

also, i applyed to the school where i am going to do my prerequisites, last night. i can't believe that i am looking at going back to school. it's been two years since i was last in class, which for a career student has been really hard. i'm excited to jump back into classes. nursing school, here i come :)

well, thats about it for today. nothing too profound. i may update later, though.

<3

1 comment:

  1. I know that it is tempting to do an "eats" tumbler but I really think that is not a good idea. I feel relatively strongly about that idea. I followed a lot of blogs and tumblers for quite some time regarding "eats" and I think it is a bit ironic that most people are in recovery from ED's or are in their EDs or have swapped their obsessions to orthorexic foods. I know I know....you might think I am jumping to conclusions and I am not playing devils advocate right now. I could argue both ways but in the end I believe in my heart it is not the best idea. It is so easy to delve into that community and then obsess about having to make your food look "perfect" for your blog and I honestly think that would just further increase the obsession with your food and micromanaging than help you move away from that and have a more "normal" perspective on food if that makes sense. You do not have to listen to me though. I promise I will not yell :)

    ReplyDelete